Hello my name is Montell Pinkston and I am the technology coordinator and STEM Instructor at Ryder Elementary. I am also the After-School Coordinator at the school. I came to Ryder in December of 2013, so I have been here for about 7 years. I am also a product of CPS, attending High School at Simeon Career Academy. I have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Networking and Telecommunications from DeVry University. I am currently working on my Master in Elementary Education at Grand Canyon University. As a CTE certificate teacher, the content in my Computer Lab that the students learn is very hands on.
This school year we will learn:
- Word processing with Google Apply Digital Skills
- The proper way to do research and sight resources with Google Applied Digital Skills
- Coding with Apple Swift Playground,
- 3D Printing and Technology
- The study of Drone flight patterns.
These are just a few of the great thing that happens in room 200. Listed below are some tools that students can use further the learning.
Links to Content
Applied Digital Skills
Apple Swift Playground
If you have an IPad Please download and contact Mr. Pinkston for further instructions.