Student Door Entry
- Students will enter the building at designated entrances for their grade level ONLY.
- Students will form a line behind the appropriate room number printed on the ground near their entry door.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the school at any entrance.
- Students must be wearing a mask before entering the building. If they do not have one, one will be provided for them.
- Teachers and/or teacher support staff will pick up students from their designated line and walk them to the classroom.
- Students should not arrive at school before 8:30 am.
Inclement/Cold Weather Entry
- SECA’s will be posted on each floor, at each end of the hallway.
- Students will be sent to the floor of their classroom.
- Students will wait, against the wall near their classroom door until 8:45. If students are entering at 8:45, they will go directly up to their classroom and line up outside their classroom door.
- Teachers and/or support staff will walk students all the way to the exit door.
- Teachers cannot send students down the steps to exit on their own.
- Students will exit out of the same doors designated for their entry and exit grade level ONLY.
- Students should exit school grounds immediately after dismissal. (No Loitering)
- Students meeting siblings should go directly to their meeting location. Once all siblings have arrived, exit school grounds immediately.
- There will be no re-entry into the building.
Room numbers are painted on the ground outside of the above doors.